Alteryx Introduces Analytic Process Automation (APA) Platform
by Arjun Gupta - 4 years ago in Alteryx
“Businesses are looking for transformational outcomes and have a heightened urgency to digitally transform. This requires a new kind of platform with an organizational capacity to make every worker across a company a data worker.”
Alteryx has unveiled its enhanced analytic process automation (APA) platform.
With this move, the self-service analytics tool is now providing analytics, data science, and business process automation on a unified platform.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through what this means and how you can leverage the Alteryx APA platform to drive business growth.
So, let’s get started!
What really is Analytics Process Automation?
Before we explore the features of the Alteryx APA platform, let’s take a brief look at what analytic process automation means.
Now, traditionally, you would require a number of tools to discover, prepare, & analyze data.
This would include applying data science algorithms and machine learning to the data.
With the business process for the analytical workflow requiring manual handoffs between teams, it would be time-consuming to achieve desired results.
In addition to this, data and analytics software have traditionally had separate markets for analytics, business intelligence, data science, and machine learning tools.
This is where Analytic Process Automation steps in.
APA is a unified solution that combines a range of data and analytics activities into a single automation platform.
It enables you to:
- Democratize data and analytics
- Automate business processes
- Upskill people
By leveraging an Analytic Process Automation platform, you can:
- Make decisions with quicker outcomes
- Automate business processes
- Upskill your workforce
- Transform digitally with capital-efficiency
- Drive measurable ROI
Here are some business initiatives that APA can help you with:
- Sales and supply chain optimization
- Healthcare monitoring, risk assessment, intervention
- Customer lifetime value (LTV) analysis
- Tax and audit automation
- Automated liquidity and trading analysis
How does the Alteryx APA platform work?
The Alteryx Analytics Process Automation platform enables you to:
- Automate asset inputs: Connect securely to more than 80 natively integrated data sources such as Amazon, Oracle, and Salesforce.
- Prepare data: Find, integrate, cleanse, prepare, and blend data from a range of sources such as on-premises databases and the cloud.
- Get insights from data: Perform detailed data analysis to understand your customers and find solutions to challenges.
- Make data-driven decisions: Build models with user guides and assisted modeling, without the need for coding or analytics skills.
- Automate results: Customize analyses and share them in a range of formats to enable informed decision-making and output visualization.
How does the Alteryx APA platform help me drive business growth?
Simplified analytics, data science, AI & ML
- Make the most of data analytics, data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to create predictive analytics
- Catalog, access, and understand data assets while maintaining data governance
- Make the steps involved in automation transparent and traceable
- Identify failures before they have a negative business impact or before you make a large capital investment
- Engage your workforce with fast upskilling
- Boost individual and team productivity
In this blog post, we walked you through the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation (APA) platform as well as how you can leverage it to drive business growth.
The Alteryx APA platform enables you to automate analytics and data-driven business processes, helping you transform business outcomes, as well as your workforce.
Drive Business Growth With Alteryx-Powered Decision-Making!
At Grazitti, the data analytics team is dedicated to helping you drive business success with business decisions powered by Alteryx.
You can also write to us email@example.com and we will take it from there!
Did you like our blog? Subscribe to receive more awesome posts right into your inbox.